Broadscope Disability Services provides fiscal agent services as BDS Fiscal to families receiving CLTS Waiver funding. Participants hire their own employees and choose the services their workers provide. When using the fiscal agent method of employing an individual to work with your child, your child becomes the employer. You, as your child’s parent/guardian, then take on all employer responsibilities. BDS Fiscal can assist you with this process.
We manage payroll and employer tax payments to ease the administrative burden for families.
BDS Fiscal Services:
- Receive, disburse, and track funds based on child’s approved service plan.
- Ensure completion of employer enrollment and employees’ forms.
- Conduct background checks and verify employee information.
- Prepare and distribute payroll.
- Withhold, file, and deposit federal and state income taxes.
- Process and pay employee time sheets.
- Generate reports for state program agencies, support brokers, and participants.
- Arrange and process workers’ compensation and health insurance.
BDS Fiscal Handbooks
- Waukesha County
- Washington County
- Ozaukee County
Employer Individual Forms
- Forms Checklist for Employers:
- Fiscal Agent Agreement
- Fiscal Agent Release
- Form SS-4
- Form 8865
- Form 8821
- My Tax Account Authorization
Employee Individual Forms
**Denotes forms that require signatures from both employee & employer (parent/guardian)
- Forms Checklist for Employees:
- Wisconsin Background Information Disclosure
- Out of State Background Information Disclosure – if you have lived outside of WI during the last 3 years
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Form W-4 Employee’s Withholding Certificate
- Form WT-4 Employee’s Wisconsin Withholding Exemption Certificate
- New Employee Set Up Form
- Relationship Disclosure Form
- Fiscal Agent Statement of Understanding:
- Fraud Notice:
- Service Definitions
- Critical Incident Reporting Overview Agreement:
- County Release of Information (parent signature only):
- Consent for Release of Confidential Information (parent signature only)
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Provider Training:
- Waukesha & Washington County: Participant Specific Training Certification
- Ozaukee County: CLTS Waivers Qualified Provider Standards Verification
- Additional Employment Interests: