The Business Advisory Council is a collection of local business people who provide a bridge between Broadscope’s social services and the business community.
For more than ten years, the Council has been dedicated to empowering people with disabilities through employment. Its mission is to continue to increase the participation and involvement of the southeastern Wisconsin business community in developing employment opportunities and partnerships with Broadscope.
Our current Business Advisory Council members are:
- Antoinette Mensah – YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
- Jeff Perkins – Brass Light Gallery, Inc.
- Paul McGuire – Hammel, Green & Abrahamson, Inc. Architects
- Jeffrey Percival – Percent Enterprises
- Kenneth J. Wirth – Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Kristin Scott – Aurora Advanced Healthcare