Help Support People with Disabilities & their Families!
Broadscope Disability Services provides programs, services and resources for people and families living with disabilities.
Respite Care is a service that provides a break for people who are caring for an individual or child with a disability.
- 100% gainfully employed at minimum wage or above.
- 93% reported satisfaction with the Employment Services program.
- Largest In-Home Respite Care provider in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Provided respite to over 832 individuals, 163 of which were new families, and 159 of which were single-parent households. 33 families in crisis were provided with additional, grant-funded emergency respite to ensure their stability.
- 256 individuals receive educational services, training, representative payee services, and other resources that empower them to live independently in the communities of southeastern Wisconsin
- 95% reported having a safe, supported living experience
- 93% of clients reported learning or improving skills they use daily.
Our Latest News
Taste of Milwaukee with a Side of Trivia just got a great boost: a $2,500 grant from SC Johnson,…
Through the generosity of the Stackner Family Foundation, parents and other caregivers of individuals with disabilities will have the…