Help Support People with Disabilities & their Families!
Broadscope Disability Services provides programs, services and resources for people and families living with disabilities.
Respite Care is a service that provides a break for people who are caring for an individual or child with a disability.
Individualized services including locating accessible housing, life-skills, transportation and community integration.
- 100% gainfully employed at minimum wage or above.
- 93% reported satisfaction with the Employment Services program.
- Largest In-Home Respite Care provider in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Provided respite to over 832 individuals, 163 of which were new families, and 159 of which were single-parent households. 33 families in crisis were provided with additional, grant-funded emergency respite to ensure their stability.
- 256 individuals receive educational services, training, representative payee services, and other resources that empower them to live independently in the communities of southeastern Wisconsin
- 95% reported having a safe, supported living experience
- 93% of clients reported learning or improving skills they use daily.
Join Our Events
Molson Coors Charlie Kapp Charity Golf Challenge3100 W Country Club Dr
Joe’s Run, Walk & Roll7300 W Chestnut St
Our Latest News
Thank you Forest County Potawatomi Foundation
Broadscope Disability Services is grateful for the support and generosity from the Forest County Potawatomi Foundation. Their support allows…
Finding a job isn’t always easy. At Broadscope Disability Services, we encounter many people with a strong desire to…
Thank you Vilter Foundation
Thank you to the Vilter Foundation for their continued support. Your generosity ensures that we remain a vital community…