Help Support People with Disabilities & their Families!
Broadscope Disability Services provides programs, services and resources for people and families living with disabilities.
Respite Care is a service that provides a break for people who are caring for an individual or child with a disability.
- 100% gainfully employed at minimum wage or above.
- 93% reported satisfaction with the Employment Services program.
- Largest In-Home Respite Care provider in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Provided respite to over 832 individuals, 163 of which were new families, and 159 of which were single-parent households. 33 families in crisis were provided with additional, grant-funded emergency respite to ensure their stability.
- 256 individuals receive educational services, training, representative payee services, and other resources that empower them to live independently in the communities of southeastern Wisconsin
- 95% reported having a safe, supported living experience
- 93% of clients reported learning or improving skills they use daily.
Our Latest News
Thank you to The Catholic Community Foundation for supporting Broadscope’s Respite Care Coordination program! Through their generosity, we can…
Taste of Milwaukee with a Side of Trivia just got a great boost: a $2,500 grant from SC Johnson,…